Global Investment News Site

Will Seesaw Protocol (SSW) Shiba Inu (SHIB) Capture Dogecoin (DOGE)’s Rising Trend?

0

There were very few coins that started the first quarter of 2022 with an upward trend. Two of these are Shiba Inu (SHIB) and Dogecoin (DOGE), two coins that have gained a lot of recognition globally and are in the top 20 on coinmarketcap.com. Seesaw Protocol (SSW), on the other hand, is potentially still on a dizzying rise despite being very new. In this article, we will examine the uptrend of these three coins.

ssw
Will Seesaw Protocol (SSW) Shiba Inu (SHIB) Capture Dogecoin (DOGE)'s Rising Trend? 2

The Future of Seesaw Protocol (SSW). Should You Invest?

Launched in January 2022, one of the main purposes of the Seesaw Protocol (SSW) is to develop the cryptocurrency industry. 

Seesaw Protocol’s (SSW) Price:

Seesaw Protocol (SSW) continues to trade at near $0.019. It started to rise right after its launch in January, then experienced a slight decline, and then continued to rise with a stable chart. April 14 reached its highest value at $0.46.

Seesaw Protocol (SSW), which has a trading volume of over $200,000, saw a serious surge right after its pre-sale. The choppy graphs continued right after the pre-sale, but the Seesaw Protocol followed a stabler path, especially in April.

Is Shiba Inu (SHIB) a Stable Investment?

Shiba Inu (SHIB) is a cryptocurrency that was created as a fork of the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain. It has a market value of over $12 billion and is currently the 15th largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization. Shiba Inu (SHIB) has a max supply of 1 quadrillion tokens, with 8% of those tokens being distributed to holders of the Ethereum (ETH) token DOGE. The remaining 92% of SHIB tokens are locked up in a smart contract, with 5% allocated to the Shiba Inu Foundation and the remaining 87% subject to a decentralised autonomous organisation (DAO).

The SHIB token presale raised over $6 million, making it one of the most successful cryptocurrency launches in recent years. While the SHIB token itself does not have any utility, it can be used to trade other cryptocurrencies on decentralised exchanges. The Shiba Inu Foundation plans to use the funds raised through the sale of SHIB tokens to build a decentralised ecosystem for the Shiba Inu network. This ecosystem will include a decentralised exchange, a cross-chain bridge, and a social media platform.

Dogecoin (DOGE):

Dogecoin (DOGE), is a popular cryptocurrency that was launched in 2013 as a tongue-in-cheek spin on the unusually popular “Doge” internet meme. While the market value of this digital currency has fluctuated over time, it has consistently shown an impressive profit potential for investors. In fact, the market value of Dogecoin (DOGE) has more than doubled since January 2019, and its value relative to other cryptocurrencies shows no sign of slowing down. One key factor behind this trend is the growing popularity and acceptance of cryptocurrencies more generally, which makes DOGE a smart investment choice for anyone interested in joining the crypto market.

With the acquisition of Twitter by Elon Musk, especially Dogecoin (DOGE) and Shiba Inu (SHIB) experienced a 25% increase in value. On April 26, we saw that this buyout created excitement for many downtrend coins and almost all coins went up, albeit for a short time. In fact, this should be a clear proof of how much the coin market needs new excitements, purchases, and expectations.

Find Out More Here:

Swap: https://swap.Seesawprotocol.io/

Website: https://Seesawprotocol.io/

Telegram: https://t.me/SeesawPROTOCOL

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeesawPROTOCOL

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Seesaw.protocol

https://www.theinvestment.news/

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.